background design

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mojo Monday 208

When I saw this week's Mojo Monday sketch, I'll be honest and say I was quite perplexed.  I don't know, the design seemed a little disjointed - some sketches seem that way to me - and I was going to pass on it this week.  That is, until I saw the color challenge this week over at SCS.  At that point, I thought maybe I could make this work.  Below is my submission for:
1.  Mojo Monday 208
2.  SCS CC342



I'm kind of on a birthday card kick lately, but I have a lot of birthdays in October and November.  That's it for today.  I have a lot of "real" work to do and then I have a golf date later this afternoon.  Need to get that in while I still can before the weather turns. ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Colour scheme is lovely and I like the layout. I'm partial to birds so I think this one looks lovely as do the flowers and the round corners on your sentiment
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete