background design

Friday, September 16, 2011

Old Hobby, New Blog

I am relatively new the blogging world, so you'll have to bear with me.  I have another blog, which I started a few months ago, but it is completely unrelated.  I thought that my cardmaking deserved a blog of its own.   I have been scrapbooking and making cards since around 2005.  I joined SplitCoastStampers in 2009, but shortly after things on the homefront got a little crazy (new business, new baby) and crafting went on the backburner.  Things have settled down a little and I have a renewed interest in creating.  My goal is to try to use up the hoard I have had sitting in my craft room and buy only what is needed, not wanted.  I have recently discovered digital stamps and papers and have been experimenting with those as well.


So here is my first uploaded card!  The weather has cooled and my favorite season is upon us!


Card Details:  Sentiment (unkown) 
                        Leaves:  Printed from a free coloring page here.  Colored with Prismacolor colored pencils, re-outlined with black Sharpie, and cut out.
                        Paper:  White and black cardstock and Kraft base.

That's all for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment